Instructions for Virtual Classes
We’re partnering with FitGrid (a fitness technology company) and Zoom (an online live-streaming service) to live-stream your favorite classes so that you can stay active and connected during this uncertain time.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account and ensure that your email address is correct, and that you’ve opted in to receive emails from us. If you don’t remember your MINDBODY password, just select “forgot password” and reset it.
- Set your email account so that messages from “firstname.lastname@example.org” always arrive in your inbox, and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in Gmail.
- View our class schedule online the same way you always do.
- Sign up for any class with “VIRTUAL” in the name and check out normally. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FitGrid soon after.
- Once you’re within 60 minutes of the class’ scheduled start time, you’ll receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing the email? Search your spam and promotions folders. Look for subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link”.
- Make sure you are in a place with a good internet connection–otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- If you have the Zoom application on your device already, you’ll join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you’ll be prompted to download it.
That’s all there is to it! Thank you for staying active and being a part of our community. Looking forward to seeing you in (virtual) class!