Take your teaching to the next level by learning how to use ballet barre, Pilates mat, yoga, and strength moves in your classes (and with your private clients)!
2020 Dates & Times:
Friday, March 6: 5pm – 9pm
Saturday, March 7: 10am – 6pm
Sunday, March 8: 10am – 6pm
Barre Certification Program Details:
Your instructors, Dawn Holst, Erin Pickus, Elizabeth Silas and Ericka Szabo will guide you through the comprehensive 3-day program where you’ll learn:
- sequences for two 60-minute barre classes
- how to formulate effective, precise verbal cues
- optimal alignment for key positions and movements
- how to sequence your own creative barre classes or mini-sequences
- fundamental anatomy for cueing and sequencing
- how to modify standard moves to make them accessible to new students (regressions) and harder for experienced students (progressions)
- how to pair music to movement
- ways to inspire students and create community
- observation skills – how to really see and listen to students
- physical assists (optional) and verbal adjustments
- making the most of props (and also going without them – teaching barreless barre)
This comprehensive course is $595, with $75 early bird discount when registered and paid by March 1.
If you have questions, please call Dawn at 440-991-7114 or Elizabeth at 513-255-0166.