We are about to begin our long anticipated expansion project and would like to keep you up to date on our plans. We will remain open during construction, so there may be times over the next few months when there may be some noise and dust, but we promise the finished product will be worth it! Here are a few of our expansion highlights:
- We are adding an additional studio that will be larger than the Root, but smaller than the Sage. Precious Resources Preschool has moved to New Jersey, so we will be expanding east into the space they previously occupied.
- The new studio will allow us to add some flexibility to our class schedule. If you are interested in a certain class or specific class times that we do not offer, please email us with your feedback.
WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOM:
- We will be adding a woman’s locker room where the small Bamboo studio is now.
- The new women’s locker room will connect with the existing women’s bathroom and will include an additional shower.
- Chrissy’s massage room will be relocated to the new space.
- We are adding an additional bathroom with a shower next to the new massage room.
OFFICE & RETAIL BOUTIQUE:
- The office will be relocated to the new space.
- We’re increasing the size of the retail boutique in order to offer a greater variety of clothing and accessories. If you have any brands you love and would like to see in the boutique, please email us with your suggestions!
- We’re also adding a comfortable lounge area.
- Mirrors and a ballet barre will be installed in the Root Studio for Barre and Bikram classes.
- We’ll be replacing the floor in the Root Studio.
- We’re adding 20-22 additional parking spaces in our parking lot.
JUICE/SMOOTHIE/TEA & HEALTHY EATING CAFÉ:
- We’re working on an arrangement with a local partner to open a healthy café and juice/smoothie bar in the front half of the new space. There will be a door from Chagrin Yoga to the new café so you won’t have to go outside. Won’t it be nice to grab a juice or healthy snack right after class? More details to come.
We are so excited about these changes to our studio and thank you all in advance for “pardoning our dust” for the next few months while we reshape Chagrin Yoga to better serve all of you, our loyal students and friends.
Love to all of you,
Robin & Darcy